The Goodfield Foundation is a nonprofit 501c3 organization established to provide opportunities for Livano residents, employees and communities to connect and flourish. Goodfield models the importance of a life invested in others and the fulfillment that comes from serving our neighbors. Our programs support health and lifestyle learning for residents and increase connection through participation in social and philanthropic activities. Goodfield partners with local leaders and organizations to provide a variety of life enhancing services.
Goodfield offers dynamic programs including:
- Ramsey+, a toolkit to take control of your money. A Ramsey+ membership includes dynamic resources and budgeting tools designed to give you a proven path to getting out of debt, saving money, and living a life free of financial stress.
- Talkspace offers self-guided mental health support for individuals, couples, and families. Trusted by more than 3 million users, Talkspace’s programming is personalized, reliable and always available on-demand.
- Ferst Readers provides free books every month for children from birth to five years old. Ferst Readers’ mission is to strengthen communities by providing quality books and literacy resources for children and their families to use at home during the earliest stages of development.
- Goodfield teams live onsite at the Livano to facilitate connection with residents, provide support and resources, plan monthly social events, and care for residents and property staff in times of need.
- Resident Assistance funds provide a financial bridge for responsible residents and employees who are facing financial emergencies. Whether it’s a temporary job interruption, auto accident, medical emergency, or natural disaster, relief funds provide qualified applicants with financial stability during a difficult time.